What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to batter response to your individual needs)
- To improve our websites (we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic E-mails : The E-mail address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, AND/OR other questions or requests.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a verity of security measures to maintain the safely of your personal information when you enter your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade or other types of transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This do not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct our business or any servicing giving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or product ours or other rights, properly or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other for marketing, advertising or other types of uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of Children’s Online privacy protection Act (COPPA) we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. MAZaman.Com products and services are all directed to people who are at last 13 years old or older.
Terms And Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.mazaman.com/
This policy was last edited on 08/08/2017.
Comments are welcome and encouraged in this Blog, but there are some instances where comments will be edited Or Deleted as Follow:
- Comment that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comment Deepens to be Spam or questionable spam will be deleted, including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comment should be relevant to the Article topic.
- Comment including profanity will be deleted.
- Comment containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to Edit or Delete any comment submitted to this blog without any notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any-time.
Contact With Us